In a scrolling world of endless Instagram feeds, what makes a person stop scrolling and decide “I’m going to follow this person!”? Quality content. That doesn’t mean you have to go out and spend a fortune on professional photo and video equipment. Quality content simply requires motivation, time and patience. To help you take amazing pictures on a budget and attract more followers to your channel, below shows how to get more followers on Instagram using 13 of the best tried-and-true DYI camera hacks from around the web.
How to get more followers on Instagram with creative photography – 13 Ways:
01. Use Tinfoil To Create A Wall Of Bokeh
02. Use A Sifter For A Genius Shadow Hack
03. Use A Plastic Bag For A Softbox Effect
04. Use A Towel As Video Slider
05. Add Vaseline To Create Vignette
06. Mimic Film Burn With A Matchstick
07. Cut Out A Heart Shape In A Cardboard For A Heart-Shaped Bokeh
08. Use Your Sunglasses As A Filter
09. Instant Fake Macro Bokeh
10. Use A Plastic Bag Smeared With Vaseline For A Soft-Focus Lens Effect
11. Create An Arty Filter With Colored Plastic Bags
12. Get A Black Tile For Product Photography
13. Use Plastic Props To Create ‘Wildlife Photography’ At Home
Now that you have your incredible content, finish off your quest for Instagram greatness by scheduling your content for days, weeks, and months ahead using AiGrow’s content scheduler. Simply upload your image or video to AiGrow, set a date and time you would like your content to be published, and forget about it.
Let us know if these methods worked for you and share your success stories in the comments below!