Note: Not interested in the details and just need a way to send and check DMs on Instagram from your PC? Click the button below to get started.
Did you know that Instagram Direct Messages are one of the best ways to generate new followers and customers on Instagram?
The key is a tactical approach to sending DMs. This not only includes sending DMs to targeted users, but also keeping your DMs organized.
Checking DMs is easy on your phone, but as your Instagram account continue to grow and start getting more DMs, managing your DMs on your phone can become unproductive.
Fortunately, in addition to your phone, with the right tools you can also check and manage your DMs on your computer.
How to check DMs on Instagram from your PC
Instagram still doesn’t allow users to send and receive direct messages from their desktop. Therefore, many users still don’t know how to check DMs on Instagram from your PC.
Fortunately, that’s where DMpro comes in.
DMpro is a complete, free desktop DM solution for Instagram.
With DMpro, you can:
- send messages from any devices you wish
- respond to messages from your inbox on any devices
- filter your inbox to show read, unread, or sent messages
- attach images/videos/gifs to your DMs
- search for messages from individual channels
- send DMs automatically to all new followers/existing followers/specific hashtags/specific locations/followers of an specific account or an excel list of Instagram users
- connect DMs to your email account to receive and respond the DMs in and from your email account
- manage multiple Instagram accounts from your one single dashboard
Plus, if you have one message that you’d like to send to a large number of your followers, you can even automate the process. Just craft your message, choose to whom you’d like to send the message to, hit “Start”, and DMpro will begin automatically sending out your message until it is sent to all desired recipients (or until you tell it to stop).
Unlike other desktop messaging apps, DMpro doesn’t require any download to work. Simply visit the website, create an account, add your Instagram account, and you’re done.
Once you’re logged in, you will have full access to your Instagram inbox.
To give you a sense of how easy it is, have a peek at the 30-second video below:
While Instagram still doesn’t have support for checking DMs on your PC, free solutions like DMpro allow you to check DMs on Instagram from your PC, send DMs, receive DMs, and even auto filter your DM inbox.
Get DMpro for free by clicking the button below and start upping your Instagram DM game today!
Do you know any other ways to send and check DMs from desktop? leave a comment below and help your friends 😉