Thanks so much for contributing to Social Pros. Have a quick look at the guidelines below before you submit your guest post to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
- Submit your article in Google Docs form. We do not accept MS Word, PDFs, etc.
- Don’t blatantly promote or sell something (it’s okay to naturally include links to your site where it makes sense)
- Include a maximum of two links back to your site (one in your article and one in your author bio)
- Note that we do not accept links to gambling, loan, casino, pharma, vape, adult related, or money transfer sites.
- Link to sources when making claims (add 5-6 links to internal SocialPros articles, and 2-3 links to other sources when applicable)
- Avoid topics and titles that have been overdone (“3 Ways to Get Instagram Followers”)
- Search the site to see if your topic has already been covered
- Include a short bio that includes:
- Your full name
- A brief description of you do
When successfully submitted, your article in its entirety belongs to Social Pros and can’t be published anywhere else. We also have the right to edit your article where we see fit.
Style and Quality Standards:
- Make sure your article is unpublished and unique (at least 97% original)
- The word count must be from 1200 to 1600 words
- Write in a conversational tone and use the 2nd person tense (“you should do this” instead of “people should do this”
- Have a clear structure:
- Include an introduction
- Paragraphs should be no more than three to five sentences long and formatted using H2s, H3s, and H4s, when appropriate
- Always include a conclusion
- Capitalize important words and use lowercase for unimportant words in titles (“Why Instagram is the Best Social Media Platform”)
- Instagram Marketing
- Instagram tools
- Social media marketing
- Please make sure your article is centered around one primary keyword or keyphrase
- Please ensure that all keyword usage appears naturally inserted as far as possible
- Keyword density to not exceed 2.5% for any keyword.
- Do not force-fit any keywords in the first paragraph of the blog.
- Run your article through Grammarly before submitting and make sure it’s free of spelling/grammar mistakes
- Use Hemingway Editor to check for lengthy, complex sentences, errors. Make sure that your article is easy to read.
Ready to submit your article?
First, check out some of the guest posts we accepted and published. Then, send us an email at [email protected] with “Guest Post: *Article Title*” as the subject line. Be sure to mention what keyword(s)/keyphrases(s) you are targeting in your article, as well as a short breakdown of what your article is about.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can 🙂