Thanks so much for contributing to Social Pros. Have a quick look at the guidelines below before you submit your guest post to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
- Make sure your article is unpublished and unique (at least 97% original)
- Make sure your article contains at least 800 words
- Write in a conversational tone and use the 2nd person tense (“you should do this” instead of “people should do this”
- Don’t blatantly promote or sell something (it’s okay to naturally include links to your site where it makes sense)
- Include a maximum of two links back to your site (one in your article and one in your author bio)
- Link to sources when making claims
- Have a clear structure (break your article up into sub-headings and sections.)
- Capitalize important words and use lowercase for unimportant words in titles (“Why Instagram is the Best Social Media Platform”)
- Avoid topics and titles that have been overdone (“3 Ways to Get Instagram Followers”)
- Search the site to see if your topic has already been covered
- Include a short bio that includes:
- Your full name
- A brief description of you do
When successfully submitted, your article in its entirety belongs to Social Pros and can’t be published anywhere else. We also have the right to edit your article where we see fit.
- Social media marketing
- Social media tools
- Case studies related to social media marketing
Bonus points if your article has to do with Instagram.
- Please make sure your article is centred around one primary keyword or keyphrase
- Please ensure that all keyword usage appears naturally inserted as far as possible
- Keyword density to not exceed 2.5% for any keyword.
- Do not force-fit any keywords into the first paragraph of the blog.
- Run your article through Grammarly before submitting and make sure it’s free of spelling/grammar mistakes
Ready to submit your article?
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Post: *Article Title*” as the subject line. Be sure to mention what keyword(s)/keyphrases(s) you are targeting in your article, as well as a short breakdown of what your article is about.
We’ll get back to you as soon as we can 🙂