The impact of Social media accounts is undeniable on business and we all know how incredibly time-consuming it is to manage all social media. Fortunately, linking social media accounts is one of the best ways to increase your marketing exposure. But how to link social media accounts faster and better? Is there any way to link them all in less than a minute?
So, in the first section of this article, we are going to tell you how to link social media account for different platforms, then we’ll reveal a trick to link them all at once.
Stay tuned to discover!
Linking Social Media – One by One
Here we are going to tell you how to link social media accounts if you are using one of the platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Link Facebook to Instagram
- Link Facebook to Twitter
- Link Facebook to LinkedIn
- Link Twitter to LinkedIn
- Link Twitter to Instagram
- Link Instagram to LinkedIn
How to Link Instagram to Facebook Page
- Go to your Instagram profile
- Tap the three horizontal lines right on top
- Tap on setting
- Tap on Accounts
- Tap on Linked accounts
- Tap on Facebook
- Enter your Facebook login info
- Save all of your preferences before exiting
How to Link Facebook to Twitter
- From your desktop computer, log in to the Twitter account
- Go to your Settings menu’s Apps tab
- Click on Connect to Facebook
- Enter your Facebook info
- Click on “Log in” to sign in to Facebook
- Now you get a prompt saying Twitter will receive certain information from your Facebook account. To continue, you click on Continue as [Facebook name]
- Click on “OK”
How to Link Facebook to LinkedIn
- Open Facebook on your browser
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Type “LinkedIn” on the search bar at the top of the page
- Click on LinkedIn app
- Click on the “Connect with Facebook” button
- A popup will display on the screen
- Click the “Log In with Facebook” button on the pop-up
- Click on Allow
- Click on Skip this step and you are done
How to Link Twitter to LinkedIn
- Go to LinkedIn sign-in page
- Log in with required info
- Click on Setting
- Click your username in the top right corner
- Click on “Manage your Twitter settings”
- Click on “Add your Twitter account”
- Sign in to Twitter
- Click on “Allow”
- Select your preferences for status updates and content preferences
- Click on “Save changes”
How to Link Twitter to Instagram
- Go to the “Settings” app on your Instagram on your device, whatever it is
- Find “Twitter”
- Turn on ‘Instagram’ so that it links to Twitter account
- Log in to your Instagram account
- Click on “Setting”
- Click on “Share Setting”
- Click on “Twitter”
- You are all set after you enter your Twitter username and password
How to Link Instagram to LinkedIn
- Go to your Options (in the top right-hand corner of your profile)
- Click on Linked Accounts
- Click on LinkedIn
- Enter in your LinkedIn information
Admit it! You are overwhelmed with all these instructions, aren’t you?
Well I know I am while writing these. I mean the point was to link all social media accounts to save time and energy and to be clean. Linking all these social media links manually is so overwhelming.
But while gathering information about how to link social media accounts, I came up with an app called AiGrow that surprised the bejesus out of me. And now I am about to tell you why?
How to Link Social Media Account(s) – All at Once?
While surfing the net, searching “How to link all social media accounts” I came up with AiGrow.
Based on what I read on the Internet, AiGrow is an all-in-one Instagram marketing tool that owns a feature of link in bio. Then I assume that while Linktree is the pioneer of link in bio feature, who would even consider an alternative tool?
Then the feature of link all social media accounts completely blew me away. AiGrow has features that even Linktree is incapable of.
Why Using AiGrow for Linking Social Media?
Because AiGrow allows you to add a link of all your social media account in the Instagram bio. And it is free.
While Linktree lets you add links of Facebook and YouTube in the Instagram bio, AiGrow allows you not only to add links of all your social media accounts on Instagram bio but also to specify a link to each post. Isn’t it crazy?
Now, if you are thirsty to know how to link all social media accounts using AiGrow, we’ve have gathered all the information in this article.
By the way, we’ve already found the platform very easy to use. So, you can sign up free and start linking social media right now.