As an entrepreneur, Instagram offers you a huge opportunity to grow your E-commerce business. If you don’t have an Instagram account, you are missing a very good opportunity to increase your sales.
Since I do not assume you’d be an Instagram-virgin, I don’t go through the ways your Instagram profile must look like and stuff. There are numerous ways to increase your followers on Instagram and get more likes. One of the most important ways for sure is #Hashtag.
Although hashtags are very powerful weapons to shot your goal on Instagram, finding out the best hashtags in your captions can be a little tricky and time-consuming.
You might be posting on Instagram without using hashtags and say it’s been okay for you so far. But You are missing the point that by posting on Instagram without hashtags, you are only talking to those who already followed you which is okay if you are already followed by so many. But if you are not Jennifer Aniston, try to make awareness and talk to all of those who are interested in your content including your followers. Relevant hashtags will give you hands with that. This way, you probably increase the number of followers, likes, and consequently your sales. Isn’t it your ultimate goal on Instagram anyway?
Is Using Hashtags Confusing on Instagram?
As mentioned, using hashtags is super important. But what are the best hashtags for your content? If you do not know the most relevant hashtags to your content, you might absorb users who are not your target audience or not to bring any traffic into Instagram account at all. So yes! Using hashtags can be confusing.
Here you read some of the reasons to show why Instagram hashtags can be confusing:
- Hashtags have limits. Some users get so carried away with using hashtags. So you must not overdo it. But hey! Do you know the healthy amount of using them?
- How hashtags could be measured? Do you have any ideas? Can you measure how much progress each hashtag has made for your post? Can you understand which hashtag is not performing well? Do you know which hashtag it must be replaced with?
Use Hashtag or Not to Use Hashtag? That’s the Question!
Although the complicity of hashtags, the merits are so deniable that you can not get away with it if you want to benefit from Instagram.
So my suggestion to you would be asking for help from one of these platforms to hashtag effectively. By missing this opportunity, you will lag in the marketing world of Instagram. You would not like that, do you?
I considered your taste might vary from others. That is why I introduce the most professional apps and platforms regarding Hashtag services which escalate traffic and likes of your Instagram account. If you are looking for a free app or your device worries you, calm down and keep reading! I’ll get your job done for you!
6 Best Instagram Hashtag Apps
AiGrow , All-in-One Instagram Marketing Tool
AiGrow is one of the trusted platforms among the brands. Personally, I don’t know what to do if one day this platform stops working. It provides professional Instagram users with so many services such as a VIP Managed Service, Free Instagram Scheduler, Auto-DM and DM to Email, Engagement PODs and many others. But in this article, we particularly discuss services regarding hashtags.
Aigrow can find the most trend hashtags for your content on Instagram. It allows you to measure the traffic that every hashtag brought to your page.
Hashtag Services of AiGrow:
- The best option for those whose business is local. Soon those who are living in your neighborhood will follow your Instagram account to receive your services.
- Aigrow shows very in-depth related hashtags to your keyword.
2. Display Purposes – Instagram Hashtag Generator
Display purpose is a free online tool that generates hashtags. After inputting a few of your own hashtags, Display Purposes will generate related hashtags that serves you.
Benefits of Display Purpose tool:
- It prevents all trash, banned, spammy, and nonexclusive hashtags.
- It’s super, super simple to use.
3. Hashtagify.me – Popularity Trend Related Hashtags
Hashtagify provides you with an in-depth analysis of a keyword along with common yet relevant hashtags to make a list for you. The cost of Hashtagify differs from $19 per month to $249 per month.
Merits of Hashtagify:
- You can measure KPIs of each hashtag
- It shows you how popular one hashtag is
- It shows how famous one hashtag is in your country
- It is an all in one app for hashtags
This free hashtag app requires you to upload your picture on Autohash and leave the rest on it. It will generate a list of relevant hashtags for the picture.
Merits of AutoHash:
- It is free
- It is useable for iOS and Android users
- It is one of the best photo recognition apps
- Autohash provides you with location-based relevant hashtags
It adds #AutoHash to the generated list, but you can easily remove it.
5. SeekMetrics- Advanced Instagram Hashtag Generator
SeekMetrics app is for those who can put some efforts and time into generating hashtags.
Merits of Seek Metrics:
- It is free
Demerits of Seek Metrics:
- Against promises, not all the hashtags are relevant
6.Sked Social – Formerly Schedugram
Like AiGrow, SkedSocial is an all in one platform which hashtag service is one of the so many things it has to offer.
You add one hashtag in the caption, then you see hashtags recommendation of the platform.
Merits of Sked Social
- The more hashtag you type, the more targeted they become
- It handles Instagram posting and scheduling
- It posts hashtags in the first comment to increase your findability
To see the result, try Sked Social’s free trial.
If you still wanna hashtag on your own, read “13 Ways to Win with Instagram Hashtags in 2020“
Since Instagram and hashtags are like salt and pepper, you’d better use hashtags to get your desired traffic. But here is the fact that not just any hashtag will get you the results you’re looking for. That is why I suggest you get help from a professional platform like AiGrow and see the crazy traffic to your account.