Want to know how to upload a video to Instagram from your PC? Great, in this article, we’re going to show you the best way to do it. So, keep reading this article!
The fastest and most effective way to grow a successful Instagram page starts with daily posting. However, the fact that Instagram still requires you to post from your phone makes the task of daily posting more tedious than it needs to be.
This is especially true if:
- You post multiple times a day,
- Create your content with devices other than your phone and
- You manage multiple accounts at a time.
Not interested in the details? upload Pc videos to Instagram posts and stories with this free tool.
Currently, if you take a picture or record a video with a device other than your phone or use a tool on your desktop to edit your content, you then have to transfer that media to your phone to upload it to Instagram. It’s annoying and it adds an unnecessary step to the process. Not to mention that your media might lose its quality during this transferring. So, what should be done?
Can you post a video on Instagram from your computer?
If you mean to upload videos on Instagram from PC or Mac using Instagram on your desktop, the answer is no, there is not. But some free platforms like AiSchdul can help you post videos on Instagram directly from your PC or Mac.
Instagram has not added the solution yet, so you have to use some Instagram management apps to Upload videos to Instagram from pc. We know a great tool that can help you: AiSchedul!
Upload video to Instagram from PC using AiSchedul
Actually AiSchedul is more than an Instagram video uploader for pc:
- All-in-one bio link tool for multiple links in bio and URLs attached to posts and stories
- Has a social calendar that helps you to keep your feed updated
- A professional Instagram scheduler for feed and story
- Automated contest runner and coupon giveaway tool
- Listening to mentions and repost
- A comprehensive repost tool
1- Use AiSchedul to upload a video to Instagram from the computer for feed
Here is the picture guide that shows you how to upload a video to Instagram from pc using AiSchedul:
1) Sign up AiSchedul – Free
With your name and email address, create a free account to access all the tools.
2) Log in to your Instagram account
Connect your Instagram account to the dashboard. You can add as many accounts as you want and manage them all together.
3) Start scheduling
Click on “Manage Account”, then click on “Schedule” and choose “Feed” to continue the scheduling steps.
4) Add your video
Drag and drop your image or video into the designated box (make sure videos are under 25mb – If the file is larger than the specified size, use an online video compressor to compress it).
Note: You can upload a longer than a 60-second video here and split it to multiple videos in a very easy and convenient way. And the same for Stories (15-second splits).
5) Add caption
Write your caption and use AI to search the hashtags you want to attach to your posts. Our Hashtag tool finds you the best and most popular hashtags on Instagram using keywords.
6) Choose the date and time
Set the date/time for the post to be published or choose “Post Immediately.”
7) Upload on multiple accounts
Choose which account you would like your post to upload to (if you have multiple Instagram accounts).
Note: Don’t post the same content on many accounts at the same time. Add some time difference so posts get published with a few hour differences on different IGs
8) Post as stories too
Select to post the same content on Stories too. I recommend this as it helps to increase the engagement on the post.
AiSchedul comes with some other features, including:
- Schedule feed posts to Instagram from any device (Mac, Windows XP/7/Vista/8/10, Linux, Android, iPhone, etc.)!
- Schedule stories to Instagram using all the editor features of Instagram and more.
- If you are running more than one Instagram account, you can schedule posts for all of them in one panel!
- Repost based on hashtag, location, or even a competitor or influencer account!
- Configure posts to be removed from your feed based on a schedule.
- Looking for popular hashtags? Use the built-in hashtag researcher to get more ideas and usage rates.
- Tag other accounts on your post. Add geotag to your post as well.
- Post galleries with multiple photos and videos.
- Put the link in the scheduled story to activate the “SWIPE UP” feature as well.
2- Post and Reward: What you need to do after uploading video from Windows or macOS
With an amazing built-in feature, you can simply expand the reach of your posts and reward your followers for promoting your posts. Easily and automatically! Here are the steps:
Step 1: Schedule to reward
Click on “Schedule To Reward” to edit your contest post using images, videos, tags, locations, and more as mentioned in the previous section.
Step 2: Specify steps
Specify the actions a user needs to take in order to receive your reward. The list of actions can be:
1- Tagging other users to your post in the comment section,
2- Using a #tag,
3- Following your page.
Step 3: Content
After all, don’t forget to announce your reward and ask people to repost it. Make good content and then publish it. Make sure in the image, caption, and maybe on your bio you explain it. Here are a few examples of good video and photo contest posts:
Why you need AiSchedule to upload videos to Instagram from pc?
- It’s free
- No download needed
- 100% safe and risk-free
- Compatible with all operating systems (Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, etc)
- Pretty easy to use (just drag and drop to upload videos to Instagram from PC or Mac)
- Offers the latest Instagram filters to edit videos
- Enable you to schedule uploaded videos
- Enable you to schedule an Instagram video challenges or contests
- Offers the best hashtags for your uploaded videos
- Upload videos to both Instagram Feed and Stories from PC
Instagram still may require you to upload your posts through its mobile app, but with a free scheduler like AiSchedul, you can upload more conveniently, save time, and streamline your overall creation-to-post process.
But don’t take our word for it. Click here to sign up for AiSchedul for free and see the results for yourself. Know another way how to upload videos to Instagram from pc? Please share in the comments below!