You are surfing on the internet and suddenly face an interesting picture or text and desire to share it with your friends or keep it for yourself. So you easily copy, paste, and share it with other people. However, it seems that there is not such an option on Instagram. That is, many people ask about the clipboard on Instagram. Actually, the Instagram algorithm is so sensitive about copy matters, and if you share copied content frequently, it may action block you.
Instagram is a wonderful platform! It lets you share content and grow Instagram followers organically in the whole world borderless, without considering their nationality or culture. This has made it one of the topmost favorite social media and an excellent place for making money from your photos. However, it limits many actions of the users, but we know how to take a shortcut.
Here, I will tell you how to find the clipboard on Instagram and then reveal a hack for you. So, stay tuned!
What Is Clipboard on Instagram?
Many people searching for a clipboard on Instagram wish to copy Instagram comments, captions, and DMs to expand their posts and generate followers.
A clipboard is a tool or temporary memory that keeps your copied items to paste somewhere else. Using a clipboard, you can share a photo or text without downloading and uploading it. Therefore, regardless of the type of app or website, you only need to select the content and R-click or tap on “Copy,” then tap on somewhere else and paste it. Also, with the shortcuts of Ctrl+C (copy) and Ctrl+V(paste), you can easily copy and paste contents from your PC. However, this is not possible on Instagram, and if you want to copy something, you need to download and then post it. That is many people think there is no clipboard on Instagram, but it has.
Where Is Your Clipboard on Instagram?
If you are looking for an Instagram clipboard; I must tell you that there are two spots that you can find it:
- The post sharing page
- The Story sharing page
Now, to check and see your clipboard on Instagram and copy-paste the content as your feed, let’s try both ways.
How to Copy Content From a Website and Paste on Instagram?
If you consider how to copy-paste on Instagram on iPhone or Android, take a look at both methods I have prepared for you. Remember that the clipboard on Instagram on Android and iPhone are the same.
1. Clipboard on Instagram Post Sharing Page
Let’s check what we can do if we want to find the Instagram clipboard and paste a photo or text in our posts.
- Copy content from the website you want and go back to your Instagram.
- On the Instagram page, tap on the ‘+’ icon and see your gallery.
- Then, select a photo from your gallery and tap on ‘Next.’
- Pick a filter or edit your photo and then tap on ‘Next.’
- In the ‘New Post’ page, tap and hold on the ‘Write a caption…’ part.
- Now, you see the Clipboard on Instagram.
- Tap on ‘Clipboard’ so you can see and select the content in your clipboard.
This is the way you can discover the secret clipboard on Instagram.
2. Clipboard on Instagram Story Sharing Page
Now, to reach your clipboard on the Instagram story sharing page, go through the following instruction:
- Same as the previous way, copy content from the website you want and go back to your Instagram.
- On your Instagram page, swipe right to reach your camera.
- Then, on the bottom left side of the camera page, select the gallery button.
- Now, choose an image from your gallery.
- When the photo or video comes up, tap on the’ Aa’ button on the page’s upper right side.
- Tap and hold on the text entry box to see the ‘Clipboard’ button and choose your copied content.
The above is how you can see your clipboard on Instagram. Though copy-pasting takes too much time and for an Instagram marketer, time is money!
I will show you how to download and save the photos and even captions and DMs on Instagram quickly.
So, stay with me to reveal a free hack for you.
How to Copy And Paste Content on Instagram? Best Repost App
Many people look for a clipboard on Instagram to copy-paste content. However, using the best repost app ever, you can directly repost any content you like.
Luckily, you can download this app on your mobile and desktop, so you ditch your smartphone’s tiny screen and run your account from your PC.
The only action you need to take is to:
1. Sign up for free and login to your account.
2. Click or tap on “Manage Account.”
3. Select “POSTS & SCHEDULING”
4. Then, click on the “Repost” button.
5. You can choose if you want to repost a “Feed” or “Story.”
6. For sharing stories you can insert the account’s username.
If you want to repost a feed, insert the hashtag, location, or username of the account you desire to share its content.
6. You will see all the stories or feeds prioritized by date. So pick the one you want to share.
7. As you see in the picture, it’ll transfer all the details of the original post. You can edit them as you wish.
8. Now, select the “Post Now” or “Post in future” and schedule the time.
Actually, this is the best way you can repost a video on Instagram story.
By the way, you can add up to 80 Instagram accounts to your dashboard!
It is great to be able to copy-paste and use Clipboard on Instagram. However, marketers do not have much time to waste. That is, I suggest you use a reliable Instagram management tool like AiSchedul that lets you repost all types of content you crave to share.