Instagram is the world of creation and renovation. So many marketers try to cheer up their followers by generating variety on their daily posts on Instagram. IGTV videos, post text on Instagram, and Instagram reels are some brand new features to help you make engaging content. Undoubtedly, you put your best foot forward to boost engagement rate and grow followers instantly. Now, I want to get to the point and tell you how to post text on Instagram.
One of the most effective methods to spread a message is posting text on Instagram. As an eye-catching text, illustrations and a harmonic color palette will transfer bite-sized information to the audience. The platform allows posting texts on stories, but for photos, you must use third parties. However, there are some tricks that you can use to save and post text on Instagram on your phone. Here, I’ll show you how to add text to an Instagram photo and introduce some third-party apps.
How to Post a Text on Instagram Using Stories Create Mode
As mentioned above, it is possible to post a text on Instagram by accessing Instagram stories. Therefore, to post a text on Instagram using stories go through the steps below:
- Go to the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe right or tap on “Your Story” on the top-left corner of your home screen to open your Stories camera.
- Select “Create” or “Aa” to start making your text.
- Before making your text, go to the setting on the top-left corner of your screen. Then toggle on “Save to camera roll.”
5.Tap the screen to type your text. Here, you can:
- Choose through different font options by tapping the top middle button.
- Change the size using the slide bar on the left-hand side.
- Create images with text and add gifs and stickers.
When you complete your task, click “Next.”
- Here, you can edit your text image as you would typically do with a story. Also, you can tap the colorful circle on the top-left side of the screen to modify the background color.
- When you make the text and image, you can tap “Send to” to add it to your stories or select “Save” at the top of the screen to save it to your phone’s camera roll.
- Now, go to your camera roll, and there you’ll see the text-only image you made previously.
- Finally, you can post the text-only image on your Instagram feed.
That’s how you can post on Instagram stories and feed.
How to Post a Text on Instagram Using Apps
Another way to add text to an Instagram photo is using a content maker tool. In the following, I’ll go through some of these apps vividly to help you make your post text on Instagram.
#1 Kapwing Studio
Kapwing Studio is a content creator that lets you make these posts easily for free. Indeed, this app has all the tools you need to make your text posts, including image search and a background editing tool. In addition, you can start with one of its templates or customize the style, size, and color of layers to make an original layout. Also, this app uploads high-quality photos on Instagram on phones, tablets, or PC.
To add text to an Instagram photo using this app, go through the following steps:
- Go to Kapwing Studio
- Open a new blank canvas
- Add your text
- Then, add images and other elements using options on the right side if you want.
- Now, export and download the image
- Finally, post your text to Instagram
#2 Add Text to Photos for iOS
“Add Text to Photos” is an iOS free tool that lets you add text to an Instagram photo. Its unique feature is the 3D text design tool, which adds a 3d aspect to your text posts.
To add and post text on Instagram using “Add Text to Photos,” go through the steps below:
- Take a new picture or select an image from your phone’s Camera Roll.
- Then, you can rotate, flip, or crop the image to fit your Instagram, considering the best export settings on Instagram.
- Here, it allows you to apply a free filter to your image, add your text choosing your desired free fonts.
- Next, it lets you pick a font color, add a drop shadow, and adjust the opacity of the writing.
- Also, you can add fun stickers to images.
#3 Font Candy
Font Candy is a convenient photo editor that lets you add various style text to an Instagram photo. Also, it allows you to upload pictures and backgrounds to post vertical photos on Instagram without cropping. To understand how to add text to Instagram photos, see the easy steps below.
- Download it on the App Store and the Android store.
- Up load the image into the app.
- Select the Text icon.
- Then, you can drag the text box to the place you want it to appear.
- Next, double-tap it to type your message or change the font.
- You can also select the Artwork icon and add stickers and graphics.
- Now, tap the Color icon to change your text or picture color and highlight it first.
Finally, you can post your text on Instagram. However, it is not entirely free, and to get the most out of it, you must make some in-app purchases for $2.99.
Currently, you need to schedule and publish your post on Instagram. Indeed, you can use these editing tools on Pc or phone, though it is not possible to share them directly to Instagram on PC. In the following, I’ll show you a spectacular way to help you post your text on Instagram, PC, and mobile.
How to Post a Text on Instagram via Desktop
Also, it lets you organize Instagram collections on a desktop.
Therefore, to post text on Instagram, you only need to follow these steps:
- Sign up for free and add your Instagram account(s).
- Pick “POSTS & SCHEDULING” and “SCHEDULER” tabs.
- Press “Schedule.”
- Select “feed” or “Story.”
- Now, upload your text post on the dashboard.
- Then, write a caption, and add hashtags to your post if you wish.
- You can select “Post on stories as well” to upload them as your story.
- Finally, post your text on Instagram.
AiSchedul lets you post saved photos on the Instagram story quickly and easily.
Posting text on Instagram is a popular way to deliver your message to your audience vividly. In addition, it will increase your brand awareness and reach. Therefore, you can make most of the above tools to create and post text on Instagram.